Most important is that you bring some warm clothes, clothes that are water- and windproof, and good shoes. Even if you sail in summer, it can be cold at sea, especially on a night watch. We recommend that you bring with you:
- Sleeping bag, not too warm
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Suntan lotion
- Shoes with rubber soles, or rubber boots
- Personal medicines
- Mobil charger
- Small backpack if going ashore
- Choose clothes that may take stains
- Pack in a soft bag without wheels. The bag shall be stored into your locker, which takes 120 liters.
- A part of the locker can be locked with a small padlock that you bring with you or purchase on board.
The shop on board
In the small shop you can buy some snacks, chocolate, soft drinks, toiletries and souvenirs.
Mobile phone and power
The mobile phone has no coverage when we are in open sea. Should a situation require contact with people ashore, the ship and the office will assists you. Power supply on board is 220 VAC.
It’s not possible to wash your clothes on board. If your voyage are longer than one week, you may contact the sergeant in order to use the ships washing machine.